The 2016 season will be upon us before we know it! Our first registration will on March 5, 2016 at Joe Walker Middle School. Please note that all player and volunteer applications need to be completed at www.EAYSO.org prior to attending a registration event. Once you have completed the online application please print one copy on a single sheet of clean, white paper (double-sided) and bring it to one of the registration events listed on the flyer.
- Click here to get your 2016 Quartz Hill Region 638 Registration Flyer.
- Need help with the online registration? Click here for help and detailed instructions.
- Click here to go directly to WWW.EAYSO.ORG.
- After May 7th please contact our Registrar for information about late registration. email@example.com.
Returning Coaches & Referees at Registration
All Referees and/or Coaches that volunteered in QH AYSO, Region 638 in 2015 will be eligible to use the Fast Pass Line at Registrations. If you are a returning referee click here to download a referee information form that you need to use the Fast Pass Line. Coaches click here to download the Coach information form.
Parents – You’ve signed your child up, now what happens?
We’ve compiled the most common pre-season questions and answers for all parents. Please click on the link below to find out what happens after you’ve signed up your player.
- Pre-season Questions and Answers
If you are due a refund we want to process one for you; however you must help us by following the procedures outlined in the Refund Form and in our Regional Guidelines. Refunds are not issued automatically; a refund request form must be completed and submitted to the Region.