Guide to blocking dates and times through Arbiter - CLICK HERE
2013 FAST PASS Forms For Referees
The Regional Referee Classes for 2013 are in the planning stages. We'll make an announcement when they're ready. Thank you!
To sign up for Referee Training, please login to www.eayso.org, then select enroll to take a class. In the roster box enter the appropriate 9-digit number class number, then click the search button. Select the class and click the course signup button.
Five Steps To be an AYSO-certified Regional Referee (U8 & U10):
1. Fill out an on-line Volunteer Form at www.eayso.org (this is a yearly requirement) and turn in two copies to one of our Child Volunteer Protection Advocates (CVPAs).
- This can be done at any Registration, or Coach Training or Referee Training.
2. Take the on-line Safe Haven training at www.aysotraining.org (this is required every 2 years; it takes about 30 minutes).
- To login to aysotraining.org you need your AYSO volunteer ID number. You can find your number by logging into www.eayso.org. If you are already a volunteer your number is displayed. If you are not yet a volunteer, as soon as you fill out the on-line form, a volunteer number is generated for you.
3. Take the on-line Concussion Awareness training at www.aysotraining.org (currently required just once; it takes about 40 minutes).
4. Sign up on-line to attend a Regional Referee Class.
- Login to eayso.org.
- Click on the 'Enroll to take a class' link.
- Type 'Lancaster' in the 'city' field and click the 'search' button.
- All coach and referee trainings that have rosters ready to go will appear.
- Click on the course you wish to take then click on the 'course sign-up' button.
5. Attend one of the four Regional Referee Trainings offered each year at the Lancaster National Soccer Center, Eastside Building, just EAST of Avenue L and 30th Street East (8.5 hr training required just once).
- Saturday July 27, 8am - 5pm
- Sunday August 25, 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday September 17, 18, 19, 5pm - 8pm, ALL 3 EVENINGS.
- Sunday September 29, 8am - 5pm.
This may seem like a lot of requirements, but it is really not too much effort. All these steps are necessary to protect our children and protect both you and our region from lawsuits, as all volunteers are required by law to be properly trained.
ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT ONE OF OUR QHAYSO REGION 638 REFEREE STAFF:
- Tim Haddad (Referee Administrator): 943-9377; email@example.com
- Melanie Aguilar (Assistant Referee Administrator): 205-5771; firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Huhman (Referee Instructor): 886-4882; email@example.com